Pink Fire Pointer Aura Mayfair

Aura Mayfair


Aura Mayfair is not just a fabulous nightclub; actually its name is self-explanatory as it is targeted to individuals or real champers with strong character, sexy attitude and an astonishing powerful aura. From personal experience when I am going to Aura Mayfair I know that I will have a good time. What also stands out from this place except its interior design, is that at the end of the night we all end up being one united crowd all cheering to the DJ “Put the record on… I want to dance with my baby”!


Last Thursday I was thrilled to be invited to a different evening/night event at Aura Mayfair. My fellow Champagne for Life Ladies and myself, were welcomed with a glass of champagne, then we had absolutely delicious canapés (literally the best I ever had in an event!) and then again and again champagne! I met beautiful and fun people that night while enjoying the incredible sounds from the Nova Basementband as well as the US sensation Mario performing singles like “Just a Friend” and “Let me Love you”.


At the end of this memorable-FUN Thursday night I was given “The Goodie Envelope” with the new Aura Mayfair album “Sounds of St James” mixed by DJ Dan Healy plus an honorary membership card. Overall this night was exceptional but I am sure there will be more fabulous nights to come at Aura Mayfair!


Bubbly-full of Party mood Kisses

The Champagne for Life Lady