Pink Fire Pointer Reporting from Cannes Film Festival 2012

Reporting from Cannes Film Festival 2012


All roads lead to Cannes Film Festival 2012. As you can see from my posts, I was long waiting to walk on the “red stairs”! My Marchesa dress fittings took a lot of energy out of me but at the same time I was very excited. I really couldn’t wait to land in Cannes and watch movies that may win the Golden Palm or not. Usually, I can spot the movies that will be the next best thing as my cinema “eye” and taste is very cultivated.

This year my favourite movie preview was the one that raised the curtain of the festival too, called “Moonrise Kingdom”. It is a Wes Andreson’s film starring Jared Gilman, Kara Hayward, Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, Harvey Keitel and Tilda Swinton. What a cast and such a sweet movie!


But the Cannes Film Festival is not only about the movies; it is about the fashion (it is always about the red carpet!), the celebration of the beginning of the Cote d’Azur summer season (indeed one of my favourite summer destinations!), meeting and chatting with talented actors but more importantly this festival is about the parties. What can I say? I am the ultimate party girl that you could spot very well dressed with a champagne glass in hand, having an amazing time! Since in this festival I am not the only one looking at its best, here I will present you with my favourite Cannes Film Festival 2012 looks…

 Eva Longoria rocking the red carpet in a Marchesa Fantasy dress!

Naomi Watts in another fairytale creation by Marchesa.

Eva Herzigova in a pale pink iridescent Dolce and Gabbana wearing a fantastic Chopard necklace.

Diane Kruger reminds me of Grace Kelly here in her Giambattista Valli gown.

Spanish actress Paz Vega looking very chic and beautiful in a Stephane Rolland gown.



Bubbly Kisses

The Champagne for Life Lady