Pink Fire Pointer I am in Love with House of Angels!

I am in Love with House of Angels!


They are angelic, sensational, fabulous, extremely talented and the ultimate Champagne for Life Ladies. Their name is House of Angels and I cannot stop listening to their tunes. 


My obsession with this band started when Champagne for Life sponsored a charity event, the Hestia Experiencia. The moment these “Angels” came on stage, the crowd went “nuts” and immediately begun dancing and singing along, like there was no tomorrow. I was actually one of them and I couldn’t believe that I would have such a good time in a charity event. House nonetheless is one of my favourite types of music.


When Lisa-Marie Bowman started singing marvelously “I can’t wait for the weekend to begin” I literally thought that I had gone to heaven and that this “Angel” was my musical salvation.


All 4 ANGELS are spectacular. Lisa-Marie is the ultimate “soul sister” that knows how to rock the stage with her hypnotizing voice. Lindsay adds a naughty groove to the House of Angels show with her sax sounds. Phoebe is the magic behind the decks. This angel knows how to make people dance into her rhythms. And last but not least, there is the amazing performer and violinist, the lovely Roxy Pope. I had no idea, how much the violin adds to House music. 

It is the most entertaining house band ever! I honestly, cannot wait to see them again tomorrow and every month performing live at the London's Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel for a bit of Saturday night House Music fever.  

And as House of Angels suggest and I strongly believe as well, “Let’s Party, For Heaven’s Sake”.


Bubbly Kisses

The Champagne for Life Lady