Pink Fire Pointer White Fantasy

White Fantasy



It all started when a friend working in Louis Vuitton told me “White is the new black dah-ling”! He continued by adding “dressing in monochrome is a must; especially if you choose a minimal layering to your clothes…Trust me”. As I was crossing Bond Street I was thinking whether I could pull off this trend or not. Color experts claim that white is evoked by “light that stipulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the human eye in nearly equal amounts and with high brightness compared to the surroundings”. Yes I did my wiki research but still I wasn't sure. White seemed to me so old...until I remembered the Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2012 runway.


 As I was looking at Kate Moss walking smoothly around the carousel in a masterpiece white dress I got impressed with the superiority and elegance that white color can give. A quick sip of champagne - and a glance at the vase on the coffee table full of white pearl necklaces - helped me realize that although I absolutely loved her dress my eyes were catching only her face; beautiful eyes and full of mystique attitude. I know Kate is the model ÜBER ALLES, but can a total white look make every ones face look this radiant, your silhouette and your feminine gestures? Yes it can. I already tried it! Since you are the Michelangelo of your life, in your palette you should include white (at least for some occasions). After all, you want to show to everyone what is best on you; your face that will radiate your personality!


Bubbly Kisses

The Champagne for Life Lady