Pink Fire Pointer The Great British Garden Party @The Roof Gardens

The Great British Garden Party @The Roof Gardens


Last Tuesday I was invited to The Great British Garden Party at The Roof Gardens to kick off the British Festivities like the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the upcoming Olympics. All worlds’ eyes are in London this year and I promise that I will report everything! I have to admit how much I am enjoying what I do as it involves drinking champagne, visiting incredible venues and meeting beautiful people!


So, lets go back to The Roof Gardens event. The invitation suggested that I should be Dressed in order to impress and so I putted on a red Valentino dress and a pair of Loubis and there I was… ready to experience The Great British Garden Party on a rainy day. 


When we arrived, the kindest staff welcomed us in the Clubhouse with champagne, canapés and pick n’ mix. I must say that the attendees were more excited about the pick n’ mix than for the champagne! I got very impressed by the large pick n’ mix queue but again I couldn’t take my eyes of the champagne glasses that had took over the Silver Bar.


Being 100 feet above Kensington High Street, and drinking champagne at The Spanish Gardens, it felt like I was actually in Spain and that a musician will come out of nowhere and play his Spanish guitar. This place makes you feel that the time froze and that you are on your holiday! I got so excited that I even wondered whether the sun started shining! What an exciting feeling! While I was waiting for my guitar player, a band came, indeed, out of nowhere and started entertaining us with some Jazz sounds.


Suddenly, my friends told me that there are other places to discover too as The English Woodland Garden! There, I was so astonished to spot 2 flamingos. Such beautiful animals!


While I thought it was time to have another glass of champagne, a waiter informed us that there is a barbeque and a dining siting area at The Tudor Garden. Every dish I tried was simply DIVINE. We sat down at the beautifully decorated white tables where the staff was so proactive to have placed for us blankets, as the cold was the only thing that reminded us that we were in London.


I can't wait to go there again as I also found out that The Roof Gardens plan cinema nights on selected evenings this summer!


Bubbly Kisses from Cannes Film Festival 2012

The Champagne for Life Lady